Friday, October 9, 2009

Learing to Blog








It's about time I started a blog. Facebook was getting too overloaded with all of my postings and family pictures. :)
I'm remorseful that I didn't start a blog immediately following Sarah's birth. But, I suppose it's better late than never.
I'm not too sure of what I'm doing or how to do it. But, I'll just start and learn as I go.

Today was a pre-school day for Sarah. Since one of her classmates found lice in their hair, all the girls had to wear their hair in pony tails today. It was "brown day". She had to wear something brown to school. Lauren wanted to get in on the act also.




3 comments:

  1. Lauren and Sarah are looking so much alike! I find it hard to tell them apart! Love the pink cowgirl boots....

    Congratulations on your new blog! A great way for me to keep up to date on the Bottiaux Family goings-on.

    xoxo, Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, G. This WON'T replace phone calls to each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog Elizabeth! Can't wait to read more about your mommy adventures :) I have a blog to but unfortunately you would have to learn Swedish to be able to read it!

    ReplyDelete